Friday, June 03, 2011

Highs in the 70's

Things are glorious up in here. My new job is smooshing up my brain quite a bit {in a good way}, and I really really like it + everyone I work with is really coolsmartfunnynice.
Summer is creeping in slowly {which I actually prefer... hotter than hot temps spend plenty of time around the big lake, and with no a/c, I'm more than fine with lows in the high 40's to highs in the low 70's}. Speaking of 70's, I just got these jeans last weekend and I'm super into them. It's not often I buy jeans with plans to tailor them, but these comfy pups were more than worth the few pennies it cost to have it done!
These earrings were a gift from a dear, dear friend of mine. Aren't they special? And they move so well...



blouse: fun+flirt, cardigan: Mossimo, jeans: Epic Blue, clogs: Sanita, earrings: The Electric Fetus {gift}, nail polish: Sally Hanson Salon Series ~ Yellow Kitty.
photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment