Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Take From Me My Lace

Everybody|Everywear {lace}
This month's EBEW invitation is lace. I don't wear much lace {though I adore the antiquated appeal of it}. Fun fact; my wedding dress contained not a stitch of lace, in favor of gauze.
Whether white & crisp or black & slinky, it's tough to deny that lace balances young, doll-like qualities in masterful measure with elegance & wisdom.
I met this challenge by creating a faux bib on this sundress, layering a full lace blouse beneath it.
Lace | Everybody, Everywear


dress & earrings: Forever21, lace turtleneck: United Colors of Benetton, cardigan & boots: Target, tights: Gap, nail polish: China Glaze ~ Flyin' High.
photos by Peanut.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love how you came up with a creative way to include lace...I'm afraid mine was less original!

    The colors in your outfit are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to incorporate some lace. And it works so well with the tights. Success!
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i popped by your blog and i'm SO glad i did! i adore it! and i love this floral lace dress!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete