Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I Smile {it's Wednesday!}

It's Wednesday. Which means I am reflecting on my Smiles. You should too. Join in here.

Looking back on my fabulous week/end, all of my smile moments {at their root} are due to beautiful moments with family + friends. Lucky me...



Two-part fireworks this year. Chapter 1 was a shockingly enormous quantity of super close country 'works on the lake.
Chapter 2 was giant, far-away city 'works with an amazing view {+ gorgeous weather} from our friend's rooftop.
{our fair city}

This lovely sprite is Ms. Kate. And you can read about her fashion adventures over at her blog, Carry On Dancing. She is as talented as she is adorable. Visit her.

{smiley face}
photos by Peanut.

3 comments:

  1. I love those photos, Sarah! Might have to steal some for my blog. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile is so shining on my blog right now. : ) Thanks for participating! You're the best!

    ps. Your banana smile comment was my fave pick.

    ReplyDelete