Tuesday, April 12, 2011

::Eighteen=of=Thirty::/{My 1st EBEW}

I have been hoping to jump on board with EveryBodyEveryWear {click on this link or the badge at the bottom of the post to learn more about it} since their first challenge, but it never worked out. Now that I visited the FAQ's and really figured out {aka read what was explained in plain, clear English} what the schedule is/how it works, I plan to participate as often as possible. You should too!I love this dress and I originally purchased it {on clearance} for a show that P & I did together a couple of years ago. I needed something breezy, feminine, colorful & just a little zany. Ding! I had eyed-up this bad boy for nearly a month and finally felt justified buying it. I have never looked back.

dress: Pura Vita, cardigan: TJ Maxx, boots: Target, earrings: handmade by Adeline, nail polish: Sally Hanson Salon Series ~ Plum's the Word. photos by Peanut.

Maxi  Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! That is especially nice to hear from someone with such a keen eye for lovely dresses :)

    ReplyDelete