Thursday, April 07, 2011

::Seventeen=of=Thirty::

I don't even care that I'm still working on the 30-for-30 -- I'm having a lot of fun this way. This outfit sort of came out of nowhere {as the last few combos have} and let me tell you, it feels very me. I'm surprised I hadn't come up with it sooner and you can be darned sure I'll be recycling another version of it again soon. I know it looks like autumn in these pics but it's actually spring and it's actually sublime. I am in the best mood/s ever in the last few day/s, despite normal weekly headaches {both physical & metaphorical}. Something about warm, breezy temps and sunshine just makes me kinda drunk.


I think they call that "high on life".


blouse: Charlotte Russe, cardigan, tights, skirt, belt & boots: Target, necklace: gift, nail polish: Sally Hanson Salon Series ~ Plum's the Word.
photos by Peanut.

1 comment: