Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Wonderment

Another joyous weekend... we saw Renegade Theatre's production of The Lieutenant of Inishmore on Saturday night at the Teatro Zuccone. Anyone in the area who has not seen this darkly hilarious piece of entertainment should absolutely see it. It was great. This is what I wore to the show. P said I looked like an IRA wife. I also suped up this hat with a few baubles before donning it on Sat. night. Just for funsies. dress: The Electric Fetus, cardigan & hat {embellishments by me}: Forever21, tank: Mossimo {a gajillion years old}, tights: We Love Colors, knee-highs: Target, earrings: Very Bloggy Beth, cowgirl boots: Vintage Duluth, nail polish: Essie ~ Nice is nice. photos by Peanut.

1 comment:

  1. I adore your layered look...esp those knee highs over the tights!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete