Thursday, March 17, 2011

Erin Go Bragh

Well, I did promise the return of the 30-for-30 in my next outfit post, but I decided that I just had to make one exception for the holiday I love so dearly; St. Patrick's Day!
I did it up Oscar style this year {no, I didn't wear a green gown -- though that would've been awesome}, but I did do a mid-evening ensemble switch. Here is my first go; what I wore to work + out for our first stop at an Irish pub {coffee & Bailey's for this tired working girl} and dinner {Smithwick's & wings}...


tee, cardigan, scarf & belt: Target, skirt: Wet Seal {about 7 yrs old}, tights: We Love Colors, cuffed ballet flats: Geneva, Switzerland, earrings: Electric Fetus {gift}, headband: Forever21 {gift}

And this was my latter-half of the night getup. We headed over to a friend's place and walked to a party {Jameson was passed around. I did not partake}, so I needed something a little more comfy. Enter: the green sundress {"Old Reliable"}...

tee, dress, scarf, & cardigan: Target, earrings: Electric Fetus {gift}, tights: We Love Colors, boots: Minnetonka, frillie: handmade by Adeline :)


McPhotos by O'Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment