Friday, March 25, 2011

Home, Suite, 'Sarah'

In my last post, I made mention of the super cool place I got to take my photos in. Allow me to unveil the mystery locale.


A little over a month ago, my mom & her husband opened a restaurant in my hometown. This fabulous space where they run their fabulous new business, also has 5 rooms above it. Those sweet folks decided to rent out these suites and name them after their 5 daughters. Not only did I get to eat amazing meals + frolic at the amazing bar that my mom and stepdad own & operate {a total trip in and of itself}, I also go to stay in a gorgeous room...named after me!

Here's a mini-tour...

{the name of the owners/original hotel building is on the doors & bar}

my room is pink {my favorite color} it was formerly called the Summer Room

I am so proud of my mom and Tony for accomplishing this big undertaking and chasing their dreams. You can see the menus here and gorgeous shots of the 4 other hotel rooms here.

in this spacce {one of the two bathroom areas in the room}, there is a flat screen tv on the wall, a fireplace and a jetted heavenly tub

my mom, sister Leah & I behind the bar
photos by Peanut.

2 comments: