Sunday, March 27, 2011

Famous Amos

** Warning: The post you are about to read includes materials not part of the 30-for-30 challenge. Some forgiveness is recommended **


This year, for Valentine's Day, Peanut gifted me with tickets to see one of my most favorite musicians, Amos Lee. Not only did P get me tix -- he got us seats in the second row! I was so excited about this event {and rightfully so, it was an amazing night}.{I got this comfy Mata Traders skirt and this awesome waist-length pea coat at the Electric Fetus on clearance recently. Between the two, I spent $35 and saved almost $100 off the original prices! Bliss.}
tank: Old Navy, cardigan: Mossimo, skirt: Mata Traders, leggings & boots: Target, leaf earrings: Forever21, navy peacoat: Tulle.
...the gorgeous State Theatre... !so close! -- we were practically bumping elbies with the man himself. ...' twas a mighty good one...
photos by Peanut.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great night. I've never seen anything at the State Theater but I'm always seeing musicals at the Orpheum across the street. :) Your shirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good gift! And yey for your successful meal! I'm no good at cooking either, so when it turns out (rare), I get beyond excited. I'm smiling for you!

    ReplyDelete