Monday, February 14, 2011

::Eleven=of=Thirty::

I love Valentine's Day. A lot. We had a wonderful & perfect one. I won't say too much about it {to avoid the barf factor}, but details-spared; we exchanged gifts + cards, had dinner and watched a movie. The gifts we gave each other were both for things we get to go do as a pair at later dates ~ which, to me, shows how much we really like each other.



white tunic {worn as blouse}: solitaire, cardigan: Mossimo, tights & belt: Target, skirt: United Colors of Benetton, earrings: Forever21, ballet flats: Steve Madden NYC, nail polish: Sally Hanson Salon Series ~ Pat on the Black


photos by Peanut.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Will you please do a makeup tutorial one of these days?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! oh, I sure could. I never fancied myself a talented make-up applier ~ but i'm not too shabby and i like helping. thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great Valentine's!! Your blog is so fun to read! And I LOVE your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name of that nail polish! And you are right Ladies Who Lacquer has to happen.

    ReplyDelete