Wednesday, February 09, 2011

::Seven=of=Thirty::

I am SO excited! My two besties are coming to town this weekend to see P's show and enjoy some fun & frivolity. It's going to be great! One of the two is actually rolling in tomorrow, so today kind of feels like Friday. Even though it's Wednesday. It's going to be a zany rest of the week here as I work, prepare for guests + finish up dress rehearsals of the show I'm designing hair for {1930's-40's era 'dos ~ super fun!}

...and it's going to be soo worth it!

This is my first non-planned-ahead combo of the challenge. I haven't worn this skirt at all yet, though I have recently rocked this blouse/vest combo -- and I'm not sure how I feel about that repetition. But I guess the challenge is to be creative & have fun, not to try to make a reverse-rubix cube mathematical proof out of my closet. So, I will try to wear my duplicated top pairing with glee. I did feel drab in the gray + plum + olive mix, so I added the cobalt tights to brighten it.



tee, skirt, boots & tights: Target, blouse & vest: Charlotte Russe, nail polish: China Glaze ~ Refresh-Mint, earrings, handmade by Adeline :)

photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment