Wednesday, February 02, 2011

::One=of=Thirty::

So here we go -- Day 1. While I really like the way this outfit turned out, the photos are the definition of rushed. I did P's hair for him before he left for the final dress rehearsal of his show, and just as he was putting on his coat, and really needing to leave, he was nice enough to snap these pics.
It's hard to interpret through the lighting issues, but the shorts are olive, the leggings are black & the top is giraffe print (but a literal print of little whimsical, cartoony giraffes). Normally I would try to retake these later & wait to post the outfit - but in this case, we need to move on to Day 2!
Besides, something tells me you'll be seeing these items again soon...


blouse & shorts: Charlotte Russe, cardigan & headband: TJ Maxx, leggings & earrings: gifts, boots: Target.
photos by Peanut.

6 comments:

  1. The headband is adorable! I've been dying to find some short for "winterizing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. First your haircut is insanely cute !!! I wish I looked good with a short do ! Love the headband and pink cardi !!!! Great outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that headband!! it's perfect!

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your headband is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your headband!

    xoxo
    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete