Saturday, February 12, 2011

::Ten=of=Thirty::

This is the outfit I wore to P's closing night of Frost/Nixon. It was amazing. The show {which was already great at opening} grew by leaps & bounds. I had the distinct privilege of sitting in the front row and watching my dashing husband {+ the rest of the amazing cast} all up-close and personal-like. Afterward, I got to go to a party with all my new friends from in town as well as my old besties from out of town. Everyone in one place!

It was phenomenal.

We also stayed up rrrrealllly late. Three nights in a row. I haven't done that in a long time. My voice is still scratchy.



dress: Pura Vita, cardigan & boots: Target, earrings: Electric Fetus {gift}, cowl: knitted by my mom :)

photos by Peanut.

1 comment:

  1. cute dress! I like this look!

    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete