Friday, February 11, 2011

::Nine=of=Thirty::

Finding Friday duds that match up to my typical jammie-level comfy-ness has been especially difficult during this challenge. This outfit did the trick this time around. I borrowed the scarf from my bestie who was staying for the weekend. When I woke up in the morning and was searching for a scarf, I just couldn't seem to find one that popped enough. I went with tan first, but I looked like I was, as she so aptly phrased it, "celebrating Neutral Day". She loaned me this Caribbean colored piece instead.





top, vest & earrings: Charlotte Russe, jeans: refuge, scarf: borrowed
photos by Peanut.

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed that you are being such of a "purist" about the swap! I'm excited to see you get even more creative and daring in your fashion as the challenge goes on!

    ReplyDelete