Monday, February 07, 2011

::Five=of=Thirty::

The shoes are back -- and I'm still head over heels for them {no pun intended}. I did, however, get so tired of buckling & unbuckling them yesterday {once when I sat at my desk, after I got my boots off, then a second time when I took them off to put my boots on to leave for lunch, then again when I got back from lunch and switched back out of my boots, then again when I took them off to leave for the end of the day to put my boots back on...} that when it was time to take pictures, P was nice enough to take over buckle duties for me.

He sold shoes at Payless when he was a kid so, he says, it's old hat for him.

I love this dress too {it has pockets!}. I found it when I was vintage-ing with my good pal JennieB in Northeast Minneapolis. If you are ever in the area, you must check out Rewind.


dress: vintage, Rewind (NE Minneapolis), cardigan: Mossimo, tights: Forever 21, shoes: Born (gift), earrings: Urban Outfitters, nail polish: China Glaze ~ Refresh-Mint

photos by Peanut.

6 comments:

  1. Love all these colors! Your shoes are so cute. And your necklace + nail polish, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look extremely cute in this outfit!

    htpp://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired this outfit with colored tights. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, it's so cute! The dress is such a great vintage find and the cardigan looks perfect paired with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty look on you, and your haircut makes me miss when I had mine like that. : ) Super cute. BTW--that nail polish is SO amazing.

    ReplyDelete