Tuesday, February 08, 2011

::Six=of=Thirty::

Uh oh, I feel like I am getting road-weary of this 30-for-30. I need encouragement -- help!

It's going to be time to get really innovative soon, all my obvious ways of wearing items are running out. I know me, and I will look for ways to side-step the rules.

What are y'all doing to stay energized and inspired?



dress, boots & cardigan: Target, cami: Old Navy, tights: We Love Colors, earrings: Urban Outfitters, nail polish: China Glaze ~ Refresh-Mint, cowl: knitted by my mom :)

photos by Peanut.

7 comments:

  1. dresses as tops, layered under skirts! i saw it a lot last challenge in november, and i've been able to do it once this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the ruffled hem on this dress! and i have been wanting those WLC green tights forever! so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you're doing, keep on doing that! That's all the advice I can give, since you look adorable. :) Thank you for the awesome compliment on my blog; I don't even know what to say! So sweet of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great!!! Way to go!!! Keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it! I know, though, I too have run through the course of my "normal" outfits by ummmm day 4? But that's what makes it a challenge I suppose...

    I love that nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! So girly and feminine! You can try it with a long sleeve top under the dress. I've done the skirt as top and top as skirt thing. These challenges have helped me come up with combos I would never have thought of before. You can do it!
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the dress and scarf and those green nails! Its all about accessories I figure so I'm being creative with that. Also dresses as tops! And layer, layer, layer.
    Looks like you're doing great already! Good luck!
    http://ilovedenham.com

    ReplyDelete