Thursday, March 24, 2011

::Fifteen=of=Thirty::

Half way -- half way! Hooray! This was a last-minute scramble combo in packing for a fabulous visit home {more details/photos/post to follow on that subject}. It was a super comfy outfit; great for the car ride, dinner, and general gallivanting. Thanks, 30-for-30! :)
Isn't this room {or the one wall of it that you can see here} dreamy? I can't wait to tell you all where/what it is!


tee, cardigan, leggings & boots: Target, skirt: American Apparel, belt: Charlotte Russe, earrings: H&M, bag: Miche.
photos by Peanut.

6 comments:

  1. I love this look. The high belted skirt and long cardigan make for an incredibly flattering line. And as always, I'm impressed with your command of color. I always get nervous pairing color pieces together, even with basics, but you have a knack for striking the perfect balance. And it's comfy to boot? Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your earrings are super cute. I've never bought anything from American Apparel--their ads turn me off. :) But I've seen two things now on actual people that I like. Maybe I should start looking... This skirt looks fab and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bag and earrings are darling! such nice little touches to a simple, yet totally adorable ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit girl! And that notebook? AMAZING! Thanks for thinking of me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. good lord i had no idea how great that hair actually is on you. you're an effing knockout.

    ReplyDelete