Thursday, January 13, 2011

Classic Face

This is my classic picture-being-taken face. There was a time when nary a photograph of my mug existed without this trademark expression upon it. Well besides sleeping photos. People love to take pictures of me sleeping. I think it's because sleeping, for me, happens so abruptly & with little regard for social setting. Anyway, I don't think I have broken out the classic face on the blog yet.
So, here it is. Behold.
This cardigan is olive green, not brown.
It's hard to detect but important to acknowledge.


dress: Mata Traders, cardigan: Forever21 (gift from my mom), tights: Charlotte Russe ($3!), flats: Lolita Milano ($10!), nail polish: Sally Hanson Salon Series ~ Plum's the Word, earrings: handmade by Adeline, cowl: knitted by my mom :)
photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment