Saturday, January 08, 2011

Saturdays Are for Singing

On Saturday we sang karaoke with a bundle of wonderful people.
It was so very much fun. I love Saturdays.
I was excited to try leggings with jean shorts for the first time, and a Saturday night out seemed like the perfect time to try it. To maintain an appropriate Northern MN bundle-up, I wore a knee-length down trench and lined wool mittens when I was outside. And that coupled with the cowl and the Minnetonkas (warmest boots on earth), actually felt just right in the cold


plaid tank: Sik Su, cardigan: Forever 21 (gift from my mom), leggings & headband: Target, boots: Minnetonka, earrings: ND hotel gift shop, nail polish: Urban Outfitters ~ Purple 1, cowl: knitted by my mom :)

photos by Peanut.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally tried the shorts and tights/leggings combo. Very brave for northern MN! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it was an experiment that proved it was possible to feel cute and sufficiently warm at the same!

    ReplyDelete