Monday, January 24, 2011

Fresh Start

Could I be any more shamelessly awaiting the premiere of spring? Well geez. It was -27 when I woke up on Friday morning. What? No, I'm not kidding. Wind chill? Please. This was the temp, straight up. No magic windchill math. -27 degrees. Buhleeeee dat. Anyway today was 20 something and seemed balmy.

Is that the reason I haven't posted any outfits for a week? You sure have a lot of questions today. No. Well, yes. Sort of. It was a very cold week but also we've been busy. I wrote posts in sweatpants and never took pictures of my "for nice" clothes. I thought about trying to catch up, then I just decided to dump it all and start fresh. Isn't that what Mondays are for?



blouse, tee, tights, headband & boots: Target, skirt: Uncommon Items, vest: Decree, belt & earrings: Charlotte Russe, nail polish: Sally Hanson Salon Series ~ Right Said Red.

photos by Peanut.

1 comment: