Monday, January 03, 2011

Go Ask Alice

Maybe I'm crazy, but this outfit kind of reminds me of a twisted Alice in Wonderland. The plaid dress reads pinafore to me, and the flat color of the cuffed ballet flats remind me so much of Alice that I just had to add the {via Disney} trademark black headband.

This purpley mock turtleneck is as old as the hills but is really too short for me. Still, I love the color & the ruffle of the bib area, so I decided to add it under this dress. It's too cold for a bare neck/upper chest anyway, and I enjoyed the unexpected eyebrow raise of the muted pastel against the bold black, red + white.



dress: Tulle, cardigan, tights, headband & mock turtleneck: Target, cuffed ballet flats: Graceland ~ Geneva, Switzerland, bird earrings: Forever 21, nail polish: Sinful Colors ~ Black on Black, bag: Miche.


photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment