Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Put Some Spring in Your Step

Spring colors much? I can't help it. Christmas is over and now it's just winter. A long, cold road ahead. But the sun shone bright today while it snowed, which made the snow just sparkle. And for a magical afternoon, the post-holidays winter didn't seem so murky.

I was also inspired by a barrette {pictured below} that P surprised me with recently. It's part of a collection of colors he picked out from a shop of creations made by one of his high school classmates. You can find your own handmade treasures of this and other varieties here.

Also, let the record show that I did wear pants yesterday. And I did not blog about it. Interesting. I always feel like a teacher in pants. That is unrelated to the not-blogging. FYI.

But I did wear pants.


skirt: Tulle, button-up: Aeropostale (thrifted), blue cami: Old Navy, tights: Forever21, cardigan: Merona, boots: Target, earrings: Charlotte Russe, barrette: Very Bloggy Beth.


photos by Peanut.

1 comment: