Monday, January 31, 2011

Guest Blog: JennieB!

Tonight I went to a concert. I don't care for concerts. It feels really artificial to me to stand all awkwardly while someone is up high singing, and some people dance and some people sway and some people just stand still. BUT, I absolutely love Dessa, so I shlepped out in the cold weather to see this amazingly talented woman.

Dressing to go to a crowded hall while it's cold outside is complicated. So, I chose this long tank top with the buttoned sweater over. To help me brave the -0 temps I layered with some arm warmers, a head wrap (so my carrie bradshaw bun wouldn't get messy, normally I wear a hat), and this amazing cape that pretty much feels like a blanket.

tank, sweater & jeans: Express, shoes & headwrap: Fun Sisters armwarmers: gift ~ Andes gift, Cape: Thrifted, Crossroads

photos by Andy Hardman.

No comments:

Post a Comment