Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Garden State

Today marks the May challenge on EverybodyEverywear. This month's theme is floral print.
Today I am home very sick on the couch. This post is being created across several 5-10 minute intervals in order to avoid total eyeball/sinus torture. Needless to say, I am not "dressed" today.

Fortunately, though, I'd venture to estimate that floral prints + floral emblems adorn at least 50% of my clothing and accessories {this blog's title is chosen for literal reasons as well as figurative ones}. This leaves me with several floral-printed post-posts to choose looks from.
Here is a retrospective including five of my favorite floraly features in the 9+ months of blog I've lived thus far {+ a little hair color journey}. Happy Spring!
Florals | Everybody, Everywear










No comments:

Post a Comment