Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Smile {it's Wednesday!}

I'm Smiling! It's Wednesday! And even though I have the most vengeful spring virus of my life, the sun is shining!




blouse: Gap, cardigan, boots & knee-highs: Target, earrings: Charlotte Russe, shorts: Aeropostale, scarf: Forever21.

It's also I Smile Wednesday {learn about the origin of this weekly feature @ Monster Cakes}. I did my first one last week.
This week, I Smile...

...at this cute face that was totally granted to me after a specific pucker request {even though he's not very pose-y}.
...at this patch of sky and the bluebirds that cruised it.
...for just having booked two round trip tickets to this city for our summer trip!
...at his box o' stuff, which represents the end of a chapter of my life. These are the items from my desk at work. I packed them up because Friday is my last day as an advertising sales assistant. I begin my new era on Monday!
photos by Peanut.

1 comment:

  1. Love the office supplies :)
    So excited for your new job!!!!

    ReplyDelete