Friday, May 06, 2011

Plum-Crazy, Mint-Condition Lemonade

T'n G it's F up in here.
What you can't see in these photos is the glisten of dew upon my forehead after spending 30+ minutes looking for the camera. Rob takes these photos on a Canon T2i, which he uses for lots of important things beyond blog photos. It's sort of his baby.
No, I'm not his baby. I do go by several monikers, but that camera is his B-A-B-Y. So it goes without saying that when we {I} found it where we {he} left it, it only added further glee to the weekend's beginning.
This color combination gave me a moment's pause. But only a moment. When I'm not sure if I like a palette, I ask myself what I look like {khaki + yellow=banana cream/brown+green=a tree}. When I decided that I looked like plum-crazy, mint-condition lemonade, I was cool with it.


Happy Weekend!
dress: decree, cardigan, belt & boots: Target, tights: We Love Colors, earrings: handmade by Adeline, nail polish: Essie ~ It's nice in Nice.
photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment