Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Springing Forward {?}

I think spring might be here. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself. But I have some intel ~ my step is lighter and my car is overly warm in the afternoon sun ~ we might be home free.


Some exciting {non-baby related} changes are happening in this neck of the woods. Details to follow.


My cousin hand-makes these button bobby pins; which are adorable & also have the distinction of being the only decorative pins I have worn that do not slip, even with ALL DAY wear in my straight, super fine hair!



Get some!




dress: Forever21, turtleneck & boots: Target, vest: Charlotte Russe, earrings: Gordman's, tights: Gap, sunglasses: Aldo, button bobby pin: Sassy Peaches, nail polish: China Glaze ~ Flyin' High.
photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment