Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Under the Sea

This was not intended as a fish costume. It did, however, come out a little aquatic life waitstaff.
Oh, well. Maybe it was the rainy weekend that had me feeling all swimmy.
I had a sweet weekend. Got to see a lil bit of friends, a lil bit of fam and have a lil bit of quiet time. It was very balanced. Y'all's?


tee: blah blah blah, skirt: be bop, cardigan, tights, boots & belt: Target, scarf: thrifted, earrings: The Electric Fetus, nail polish: Sally Hanson Salon Series ~ Yellow Kitty.
photos by Peanut.

2 comments:

  1. It took me like 5 minutes to read this post because I was laughing so hard at the 'aquatic life waitstaff' bit. You've got quite the way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bright colors! Besides, Finding Nemo is an amazing movie. ; )

    ReplyDelete