Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sneaky Casual

This outfit is a little more casual than was probably called for on a Thursday at work ~ but it was my second-to-last day, I was still feeling fairly cruddy & I took a half day. So I fenaggled what basically amounts to a nightgown, hooded sweatshirt & stretchy pants, by adding key words/items such as 'tunic', 'leggings'/belt.
Clever comfy. Sneaky casual.
I'm also wearing another one of those nifty pins that my talented cousin Renee creates over at Sassy Peaches. They are a must-own, truly.



tunic: gift from my mom, hoodie: LA Kitty {$9!}, leggings & boots: Target, belt: Charlotte Russe, bauble barrette: Sassy Peaches, earrings: from Adeline.
photos by Peanut.

3 comments:

  1. I know bright colors are a true love of yours, but you look awesome in this neutral combo! Very rich, snuggly, and cozy looking - hope it helped to make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! Can't believe we can still wear leggings and boots in the middle of May! Oh, Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kristin! I felt more like an earthy Bird on Your Shirt type-vibe that day! Hope you are loving your new surroundings!!!!

    hurricanekerrie ~ I KNOW IT! And now a rainy Memorial Day wknd in the forecast! oh well, at least it's not snow!! :0D

    ReplyDelete