Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Smile Wednesday

Howdy, strangers! I've missed blogland dearly & am excited to return with outfits next week. I wanted to make sure I completed my I Smile Wednesday post first!

I've had a really bizarre time since my last post. Literally moments after we finished photographing last Thursday, Rob left for the rest of the weekend. Friday was my last day of work @ my {now-"old"} job, & I was in the throws of a beastly cold. I was in an empty house for the weekend, but had some seriously smile-able moments despite that. Then, on Sun. night {thankfully after Rob got home}, we had a pretty hardcore emergency, which ended up ok in the end. Phew!

I started my new job on Monday ~ I'm so into this new role, I can't even tell ya! But it was definitely an overwhelming 5 days, starting to get my head wrapped around all the new info.

Here are my I Smile moments for last week...to learn more about this feature, visit Monster Cakes, where it all started. :)

I Smile...

...during a fun project; office party favors that I gave my coworkers on my last day at work. known for my brightly colored desk accessories/office supplies, these cuppies included colorful pencil top erasers, mini-post-its, colored ink pens, paperclips, & funny erasers in the shapes of stilettos, guitars, toilets, etc...
...for this scrumptious dinner for one {that I had delivered from Pizza Luce!} after my last day at work {Friday}; Cesar salad, baked potato pizza, + wine}...
...close-up, please, on this amazing pizza ~ it's own smile-able moment. let me explain, for those of you who haven't been blessed with experiencing it. baked potato layer {in lieu of red sauce}; cheese, tomato + broccoli {side of sour cream}. mmmmm...
...at this giant brownie + delicious glass of vino to go with the hokey-but-sweet movie that I watched {and, confession, cried at least twice during}...
...these furry babies who kept me company all weekend...
moments not pictured: coming home to 2 new "congratulations" dresses sent to me from my mom on my last day of work/amazing, giggly, sparkling ladies night last Saturday/going out to lunch on Tues. with Rob/homemade dinner by/with friends who are moving back to town on Wed. night ~ vegan deliciousness!



photos by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment