Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Smile {it's Wednesday!}

It's time for another I Smile Wednesday Post! Hooray!!
Interested in where I Smile started or how to get your own badge and join the fun? Visit Monster Cakes and learn all about it :0)

Here we go; I Smile...

...at discovering these - Cake Pops! - birthday cake + rocky road flava'd - how had I not heard of them sooner?!...
...during nearly every single page of this book {hysterical!}...
...at these beautiful blooms, every time I am greeted by them in our kitchen...
...upon discovering this love-gram in our mailbox ~ a sweet card and adorable barrette from my bestie! awwww...
...at these gorgeous berries ~ pretty & delish! ~ summer really is coming!
photos by Peanut.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading that same book right now! I gotta say though, the cover is a little creepy. : )

    ReplyDelete