Saturday, December 11, 2010

Black Friday

I wore some of my brightest colors in protest of Black Friday and the mayhem it represents. If you are brave enough to venture out into the insanity on this famous day, I applaud your adventurous spirit, you are far braver than I.

Peanut + I had brunch with a lovely friend, picked up a Pumpkin Spice Latte (black coffee for P) on the way home, and mostly did a lot of work and holiday planning (dreaming really, we accomplished nothing tangible). It was the perfect way to nudge ourselves out of the turkey coma.
It is cold + snowy here, and the dreamy fog of the long, luxurious summer/fall we enjoyed is undeniably over. When we were getting ready for photos, I headed out in the cold and Peanut reminded me that besides being practical, winter stuff is fashion too (i.e. "dress warmer crazy lady!"), so per his advice I bundled for most of these shots.

dress, turtleneck, leggings & boots: Target, belt & cardigan: Charlotte Russe, earrings: The Electric Fetus, coat: gifted from mom, hat: knitted by my mom :)

outtake: it was coooolllddd!!!

photos by Peanut.


No comments:

Post a Comment