Saturday, December 11, 2010

T'in' G it's F

Wow. This week couldn't be over fast enough. Geeez. Peanut and I have both been feeling icky and the weather has been beyond bizarre; moment-to-moment rain-to-shine. There were several points in the day where I thought we might get some great outdoor shots again. But, alas, when I got home from work it was raining and dark. Sad.



So most of these pictures represent a lighting issue, which it sounds like we will correct soon with a studio umbrella, which Peanut just happens to have at work...in his studio... not that surprising I guess. So, for now, you'll have to take my word for it that this was not a black and white outfit but rather brown corduroy pants and a navy blue cable knit sweater + navy blue polka dotted headband. Really, I swear.



navy blue cardigan: Merona,
brown corduroys: Charlotte Russe,
white tunic: Solitaire,
polka dotted headband: Target (bought in '06 I think),
red patent leather ballet flats: Steve Madden NY,
glass heart-shaped earrings: hotel gift shop in ND.




photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment