Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cold Weather {Black &} Blues


I'm not actually in that somber of a mood -- though the freezing temps, 50 mph wind & freezing rain/snow are not doing a lot to boost my affect -- I do seem to be prone to darks and florals these days for whatever reason. Style moods...









I've had these shoes for about 6 years now. I love them. I keep going out to buy a new pair of brown flats and I just can't seem to find any I like as much as these. They are classics in my own wardrobe. They came all crackly and worn-in, but have gotten even more so since I bought them. I like their weathered, earthy feel.





floral bubble dress & blue floral tights: Charlotte Russe, black sequined cardi: Forever21, cami: Old Navy, necklace: ?, brown flats: Rocket Dog








photos by Peanut.





No comments:

Post a Comment