Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mysterious Benefactor



I thought I could offset the darkness of this blouse/jacket/pant combo with the youthfulness of the socks, mary janes & headband. It might not've really worked. The matronly might've overpowered the whimsy and just looked confused, like an old, reclusive woman who has lost touch with age & time. A Miss Havisham.


This outfit really was built upon this strange jacket that I am sort of in love with. Ok, totally in love with. I tried it on at the store and Peanut said that it looked like something you would wear to cut hair (I think he meant a smock), he didn't really like it and I didn't buy it. But I went back for it after it haunted my dreams for a good week.











jacket: Charlotte Russe, blouse:Gentle Fawn,pants: ?, socks: Target,mary-janes: Dansko, headband: T.J. Maxx, earrings: Forever21.


photos by Peanut.




No comments:

Post a Comment