Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let the Sun Shine In


Monday was beautiful here -- again! I am just so loving this insane autumn. I don't think I have ever seen this many days of beautiful flame colored trees basking in unrelenting sunshine. It's such a blessing. Wow. Just makes a girl wanna get dressed and be seen. :)

These pants are weird for me. I love them and they are so comfortable and way more traditionally work appropriate than most other items of my closet. But they are just a little too big, so I yank on them a lot - which I do think is bad manners. I am still deciding about them.



These shoes are so squishy and comfortable. I got them at a little shoe joint in Milan this summer. It was called"Lolita"and had a rainbow of ballet flats hanging from the ceiling and polaroids of shoes wallpapering the small room that served as the shop. My most whimsical shoe story by far...

This shimmery nail polish is called
"Problem Child" by Sally Hanson's
Salon Series. It's hard to capture in
a photo, but it's dark purple with
perfect gold flecks. I recommend picking
it up. I got mine at Walgreen's.



gray & blue plaid pants: thrifted,
hot pink cami: Old Navy,
brown striped cardigan: Merona,
blue lace turtleneck: United Colors of Bennetton,
earrings: Decree, yellow ballet flats: Milan, Italy.



photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment