Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sailor Moon

This reminds me of a sailor dress. It's the blues + the bow. It probably needs some cherry red to convincingly read nautical. I supplement with burgundy + stripes.

Ahoy.



This is totally my favorite summer office outfit. This was totally not a summer day.


This dress is the weight of kleenex, & the weather today was sort of what I imagine the north pole to look like when Santa gets frustrated. I winterized this from previous wears ~ in summer I skipped the scarf + boots in favor of a necklace + flats.


I had a really good hair day between getting dressed and walking out the door into the snain + slush. I wish I had video of that fleeting, Breck Girl-esque 4 minutes.


Also I am addicted to these cowls. The only thing wrong with them is that they are toocomfywarmy and will perhaps become quickly worn due to excessive wear.


Worth. It.


Thanks again, mom.

dress: Anthropologie (bday gift from a bff ~ few years back), cardigan + tank: Old Navy, tights: Forever21, boots: Target, earrings: Urban Outfitters, cowl: knitted by my mom :)



photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment