Saturday, December 11, 2010

In the {Citrus} Navy


I love this dress. Love. It's comfortable, it's cute, it's flirty. It's perfect. I got it in Nice, France this summer and the first time I ever wore it was a few days later in Milan. See what I mean? Perfect.














Thursday comes at some cost -- overslept by 90 minutes, literally FLEW around the house and down the road, made it on time (!) and then my boss was out sick anyway. Life is hilarious.

Tonight we are going out for a joint bday dinner with another couple, they are also giving us an original painting that was commissioned for Peanut's bday over the summer. It's of a photograph he took upon which he is basing a feature film project. I'll post pics of the painting.



dress: Nice, France, cardigan: Merona, tights: Gap, boots: ?, earrings: Forever21, scarf & headband: Target, pop: Tootsie.



photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment