Saturday, December 11, 2010

Manic Monday

My Monday really wasn't that manic. It's pretty peaceful around work since everyone has the short week on the brain. My outfit, though, is a little manic I think, with all the pattern/texture.



The color and print of this dress have made it a struggle for me to find a way to style it up. I have done the obvious all-black with it before, but when I want to do something a little more special, I get stuck.

So I just decided to incorporate totally different colors than I would normally be swayed toward. The pale blue tights bode well against the pale pink in the dress I think, + the floral prints seem to play well with one another too. The navy cardigan came simply because I tired of black with this dress, but couldn't bring myself to do brown, even though the boots are brown-ish. This cowl was knitted for me by my mom, it's so warm + lovely + soft. She's the best! Thanks mom!

dress: H&M, cardigan & boots: Target, tights: Charlotte Russe, cowl: knitted by my mom :)


photos by Peanut.


No comments:

Post a Comment