Saturday, December 11, 2010

So Very Surely Me

Generally speaking, with a few exceptions, I wear what feels like me. I lean more toward one thing or another sometimes, but always with a me spin. Still, there are special, rare times when I put an outfit on and there is an, almost audible, "click". A very me ensemble. So undeniably matched to my mind & mood at the given time, that I feel an extra bounce in my steps and whistle in my pauses. This is one of those.



dress & boots: Target, striped tee: American Eagle, vest & earrings: Charlotte Russe, necklace: ?, tights: Gap.



photos by Peanut.

Forget-Me-Not: floral print dress ~ Target

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! You're back!! I'm so glad! I didn't know what to do when the posts disappeared. Literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is super Sarah-dorable! <3 everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete