Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stolen Goods

Nothing I'm wearing is actually stolen. I don't think. Wait... No. Probably not. It's also not a dress. I know...psych out. The cardigan was a gift from my mother in law and the cowl, tights + headband are all gifts from my mom. What was stolen was the idea. I stole the color & wardrobe combo from another Sarah. Even though I think hers worked better, I'm happy with how this turned out. It was very warm and comfortable, and after all, isn't that the nature of the business casual beast? Is that the beast behind me there?



tunic: blah blah, skirt: Wet Seal (I think it's at least 7 years old), cardigan: gift, belt & boots: Target, tights: We Love Colors (gift), headband: Forever21 (gift), earrings: Charlotte Russe.


photos by Peanut.

1 comment:

  1. You should put a like button on here. Because I like this.

    ReplyDelete