Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let's Do the Time Warp Again


I love vintage clothing/jewelry, and when I find something that fits me {my person or my person-ality} I usually mix it with enough of my existing wardrobe to think very little or not at all of the time warp that I fashionally travel through.

This dress, though, was an exception. I felt like I was in 1963 the entire time I wore it. Forget about the footless tights, forget about the ballet flats {not pumps}, forget about the visible tattoos. It plain took me on a carnival ride out of my element.





Heck, it was fun.





































dress & flower pin: Vintage Duluth, cardigan & tights: Target, necklace: thrifted, belt: Charlotte Russe, red flats: Steve Madden.




photos by Peanut.



{ALSO: this dress has scalloped front pockets, which I failed to showcase. Sad.}



No comments:

Post a Comment