Saturday, December 11, 2010

Country Mouse


I built this outfit around this pair of clogs I had just gotten from Peanut. I didn't intend for it to turn out so country chic -- but it kind of did. All it's missing is a pair of cowboy boots, which I have a great pair of, but which I don't wear to work and wouldn't wear for the purposes of this particular entry because it was (boys and girls?) "built around the clogs", right. He got them for me to help with some back trouble I have been having. They are orthopaedic-ally correct and, as a result of that, are like walking on clouds...


Peanut also got me this skirt at the same store where we got my wedding dress and on the same day, in fact. He alsogot me this skirt's fraternal twin sister, who is lemoncream yellow. I felt very spoiled that day...as I do many days. I'm lucky!








shirt: Mossimo, blue tank: Old Navy, pink cardigan: Merona, cream skirt:Uncommon Items, brown tights: Gap,

brown clogs: Sanita, earrings: Charlotte Russe, nail polish: 'Commander in Chic' - Sally Hansen, glasses: Nike.






photos by Peanut.


No comments:

Post a Comment