Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's My Party & I'll Veg if I Want To


My birthday started out with a quiet tap-tap on Peanut's shoulder (he is famously prone to resisting all things morning ~ this is a gross understatement, in fact). He grumbled, "What?" and then gasped, "Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!" and commenced in an instant tap-dance song. Frankly, if I ever got out of bed that abruptly I would probably throw up, faint or both. It was adorable.

After an amazing breakfast a la Peanut (+ mimosas!), we headed to the vintage store where I found and was given some perfect treasures, then off for last minute Halloween detail errands before ordering my favorite dinner (I was ready to tuck in after a night followed by a day of so much out-ness) & then...cake and presents!





blouse & sunglasses: thrifted, dress & scarf: H&M, vest: Decree, leggings: Target, boots: ?, earrings: gift from my mother-in-law, frillie: handmade by Adeline.



photos by Peanut.
















I may have turned another year older, but when it comes to lovin up my bday, I haven't aged a day.







No comments:

Post a Comment