Saturday, December 11, 2010

Seeing Spots

This crazy outfit is an example of going into one's own wardrobe, pulling out 3 items that are older than dirt, and making a "new" outfit.

I will probably not enjoy weather warm enough for clothing this lightweight for quite awhile now. I can't believe I wore this all cotton number in November!

tank: thrifted, cardigan: Target, skirt: American Apparel, belt: Charlotte Russe, tights: gift, yellow flats: Lolita Milano, necklace: Vintage Duluth, earrings: Rewind (Northeast MNPLS), nail polish: Sinful Colors ~ Shine on Me.













Isn't this necklace/watch magical? Peanut and I found it when we went vintage-ing on my birthday this year. The lady bugs spots were the initial inspiration for the spotted blouse from yore, the spot earrings I frequently pass by, and ultimately the whole dotty dress-up.



photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment