Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cold Comfort

It was 16 degrees out this morning. In a few months I will get out a sarong and sip margaritas at the mere notion of this temperature. But right now I'm not acclimated and I'm not thrilled. Brrr.

This outfit wasn't really warm enough, but I wore my new boots, and I got my herr did (if you don't know me personally, you will quickly learn that salons are my Mother Ship. If you do know me personally and you didn't know that nugget, then you don't really know me personally. Sorry, it's true). Anyway, my joy kept me warm. That and about 8 cups too many of coffee. Which is a wretched torture that I will take care to avoid in the future. Yikes!

sweater: thrifted ($2!), skirt: H&M, leggings: a mart of some variety, boots: heaven, earrings: gift from my mother-in-law.

photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment