Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bruiser

I suppose bruiser typically refers to something homely. But if you want to know what I think, I think bruises are cool. I think injuries are sad, but I love color and I just find bruises to be gorgeous. I do. What? I especially like how they are always morphing from one watercolor painting to another, day by day. Paint by Numbers. Paint by Blunders.


This outfit is a bit bruisey, what with the purple & black, green & blue jewelry plus the fleshy tones of the tights. We took these photos when I was home for lunch, so I am wearing slippers. I really wore these booties with these tights again.



tee: TJ Maxx, skirt: blah blah, cardigan, tights & boots: Target, necklace: vintaged, earrings: Charlotte Russe, nail polish: Sall Hanson Salon series ~ Gilty Pleasure.



photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment