Saturday, December 11, 2010

City Mouse


As an unintended answer to the previous day, my style subconscious must've moved me to create a more urban look for Tuesday. This is one of those outfits that I realize is sort of juvenile - the dress anyway & that doesn't fit properly (it's too big), but it's so cheery & comfy I just decide to slap on some chic black to grow-it-up and simply enjoy my liberated waist-area in spite of myself...

It's kind of gloomy out. But I can't really complain since we've been on a sunshine marathon for the last couple of weeks. In fact, clouds always give me a cozy, home-y feeling & I love that!



floral tiered dress: Decree, black cardigan: Merona, tights, boots & headband: Target, nail polish: 'Commander in Chic' - Sally Hansen, yellow earrings: handmade by Adeline. :)




photos by Peanut.


Follow aflowerisonly on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment