Saturday, December 11, 2010

T-Giving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I dressed in fairly repetitive, comfy attire (tunic, leggings, cardi, etc.) for the holiday in order to keep things stretchy and casual for my inevitable food baby.

Instead of a regular post today, I would like to share a link with you.
Three Irish Girls is a local yarn-dying and pattern-designing company for which I had the distinct privilege of modeling in the Fall Lookbook. My mug (+ my mitted hands and socked feet) appear a few times throughout the "pages" you can click through.

{From the company home page, click on the blog link, then click the look book cover art to travel "into" the catalog where you can flip through the pages. Or, just follow my lookbook link above.}


It was a really special experience to meet the photographer/owner of the company, as well as her assistant & the other lovely models. We enjoyed a perfect autumn Sunday the day of the shoot, and we all had dinner together afterward. This lookbook represents several hours of hard work for the designers + owners. For me, it represents a magical afternoon in October.

I hope you will order something special for the knitters in your lives {or yourselves!} this Christmas :) Enjoy!
Welcome to Three Irish...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete