Saturday, December 11, 2010

sick & tired

I am getting a really bad cold, and it's moving like molasses through my body. I woke up this morning with aches and pains like crazy and went to work to plow through the busiest day I can remember having. I didn't even want to take pictures, or do anything short of falling into bed at the end of the day, but the weather was just too perfect not to spend at least a few minutes out in the sunshine. I wore the most comfortable 5 items I can pass off as work wear and then I frolicked for a few minutes. After that I ate peppers and salsa to clear my sinuses and drank some tea to put myself to sleep. What a weird day.



Tee: Merona, Flowered hoodie sweater: Forever21, purple cotton skirt: American Apparel, sunglasses: thrifted, cuffed ballet flats: Geneva, Switzerland, scarf: knitted by my mom :)




photos by Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment